Sunday, February 19, 2012

Iif Functions

In a table im populating I have to leave a data cell blank depending on the
value retrieved.
eg. if the breed type is deer leave the cell blank.
Do i use an Iif function for this or not. And if so how do I write it.
Total sqlnewbie here.
I have this so far....Iif(Fields!Breed.Value = Deer......... not sure
what should come next.Put it in the Visibility/hidden property: ....Iif(Fields!Breed.Value ="Deer", True, False)
"Nat Johnson" wrote:
> In a table im populating I have to leave a data cell blank depending on the
> value retrieved.
> eg. if the breed type is deer leave the cell blank.
> Do i use an Iif function for this or not. And if so how do I write it.
> Total sqlnewbie here.
> I have this so far....Iif(Fields!Breed.Value = Deer......... not sure
> what should come next.

No comments:

Post a Comment