Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Images inside a literal

I am displaying the output from a Report inside a literal. Everything
is OK, except the images are not displaying. Is there anything special
I have to do?
When using preview or the MS Sample Report Viewer Control, the images
appear.
I cannot use the Report Viewer Control as I need to pass XML to the
report, not a server side data source.
Can someone help?
Matt...As you probably know, there three types of getting imager into report:
1) From database â'it is not you case
2) Embedded into the report application
3) URL to the image â' this one you may try.
Regards, ProJester,
MSN Programmer.
"mtatro@.direcsoft.com" wrote:
> I am displaying the output from a Report inside a literal. Everything
> is OK, except the images are not displaying. Is there anything special
> I have to do?
> When using preview or the MS Sample Report Viewer Control, the images
> appear.
> I cannot use the Report Viewer Control as I need to pass XML to the
> report, not a server side data source.
> Can someone help?
> Matt...
>|||How can I get the Embedded option to work?
Matt...

No comments:

Post a Comment