Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Images rendering poorly?

Has anyone else out there had any problems with images rendering improperly
in the reports? When I add our company logo (a gif) to a report, it looks
fine in the development environment. Also, when I export the reports (say,
to a pdf) the images are fine, but when I view the report in a browser
(through the reporting services) the image is slightly skewed. Has anyone
else run across this, and if so, any idea on how to fix this?
Thanks for any help offered.Yes Hammer I have also had this problem for some time now. I have tried all
forms of image input into the report (embedded, project, database, and web)
and all have the same results; a lower quality image.
Anyone else?
"The Hammer" <david.hamilton@.datashapers.com> wrote in message
news:OCHYNpw1EHA.1296@.TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Has anyone else out there had any problems with images rendering
> improperly
> in the reports? When I add our company logo (a gif) to a report, it looks
> fine in the development environment. Also, when I export the reports (say,
> to a pdf) the images are fine, but when I view the report in a browser
> (through the reporting services) the image is slightly skewed. Has anyone
> else run across this, and if so, any idea on how to fix this?
> Thanks for any help offered.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment