Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Images not lining up with text box

In several of my reports, within the header, I use a small, square, image as a navigation widget to drill through to a related report. Within VS, the report displays fine in both the layout and preview windows; the image is in complete alignment with the textbox on both the right and bottom edge. When I open the report in IE, the right edge remains in perfect alignment, but the bottom edge is 1px higher than the textbox to the left. I have assigned both the textbox and the image a 1pt border and the images are not overlapped. Is it possible to make the textbox line up with the navigation widget on the bottom, or will I need to come up with some workaround. Thanks

This is a poorly done illustration of how my header is laid out, as my description may be a bit confusing.
__
|TEXTBOX (Report title) |
|TEXTBOX (Widget caption) | Image|

Thanks
|||

Hey Dude,

Dunno if you have found a fix for this but i found using rectangles a huge help in aligning multi text boxes... maybe the same can help here

Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment