Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Images will not show in report

I am trying to add a Company Logo image to my report and it will not render.
I have tried to add it all three ways, but still no luck. Is there something
that I am missing?
I can see the image when I preview the report locally, but when I deploy the
report to the sever, I cannot view the image either from the Report Server or
through my .NET application that is utilizing the report.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.You can try making it an embedded image.
Add the image as a new embedded image to the report. (Reports\Images)
Then, design your report by adding an image to it from the toolbox.
Set the properties for that image to point to the embedded image you added.
You can make it an linked image by setting the properties to point to a
path. http://myserver/myimageshare/myimage.jpg
--
| Thread-Topic: Images will not show in report
| thread-index: AcWC+zNf2GzxbBXnQVO+cfwpRtcPTg==| X-WBNR-Posting-Host: 69.213.32.34
| From: "=?Utf-8?B?RXJpYyBHbmFnZXk=?=" <Eric
Gnagey@.discussions.microsoft.com>
| Subject: Images will not show in report
| Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 06:53:06 -0700
| Lines: 9
| Message-ID: <3EBB5FE6-34BE-4211-BA22-5003727008B2@.microsoft.com>
| MIME-Version: 1.0
| Content-Type: text/plain;
| charset="Utf-8"
| Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
| X-Newsreader: Microsoft CDO for Windows 2000
| Content-Class: urn:content-classes:message
| Importance: normal
| Priority: normal
| X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.3790.0
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.reportingsvcs
| NNTP-Posting-Host: TK2MSFTNGXA03.phx.gbl 10.40.2.250
| Path: TK2MSFTNGXA01.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGXA03.phx.gbl
| Xref: TK2MSFTNGXA01.phx.gbl microsoft.public.sqlserver.reportingsvcs:47590
| X-Tomcat-NG: microsoft.public.sqlserver.reportingsvcs
|
| I am trying to add a Company Logo image to my report and it will not
render.
| I have tried to add it all three ways, but still no luck. Is there
something
| that I am missing?
|
| I can see the image when I preview the report locally, but when I deploy
the
| report to the sever, I cannot view the image either from the Report
Server or
| through my .NET application that is utilizing the report.
|
| Any help would be greatly appreciated.
|sql

No comments:

Post a Comment