Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Images not displaying on reports!

We are trying to create a Report w/ images that are stored in the SQL Server table.

These images are being copied and pasted into an ACCESS application (w/, as said above, a SQL Server back-end)....

All I get on the report is a box with a red 'X'.

(Now, I have tried the routine to remove the OLE header as suggested on other places on the Internet. While this works for the Northwind images, this is not working on our images. Which leads me to guess that the OLE Header on our images may be different than 78. But how do we know or calculate that?)..

My guess would be that some other people have encountered similar problems.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks..

Were you able to find the solution for this?

I'm encountering the same problem.

Thanks!

sql

No comments:

Post a Comment