Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Images on a report

I am trying to put an image behind a textbox. It's one of those rounded rectangles and the effect I'm after is that the text looks like it is inside a nice rectangle graphic. It looks fine in preview mode, but when I deploy the report the text is below the image and not 'inside' it.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks

dear,

What is the source of the image.

I mean from database,or web or Disk.

HTH

from

sufian

|||The image is embedded into the report - it resides on the disk of the server.
I've got round the problem to an extent by making a textbox, typing the text and then setting a background image that is exactly the same size as the textbox, but if you get the textbox slightly too big or small, it either cuts a bit off or repeats (I could switch off the repeat I s'pose).|||

Dear,

Set the backgroundrepeat option to norepeat.

HTH

from

sufian

No comments:

Post a Comment